According to Dave Blumer, lake scientist with SEH, the dye study on the St. Croix Flowage has been postponed at least until next week. (Full story in the September St Croix Flowage newsletter.) Weather concerns from Wednesday night into Saturday prompted the postponement. We need rain, so hopefully we will get a bunch. IF we get a lot of rain, the dye study may have to be put off for a longer period of time until water levels in the SCF get back to normal.
If we do not receive as much rain as expected over the course of the next few days, the dye study will probably be completed early next week.
Thanks for your interest, stay tuned.